Signing Contracts 簽訂合同 1. We're looking forward to discussing an agency contract with you.
我們期待和您討論代理商合同。
2. We'll prepare a draft according to our standard contract.
我們會根據我們的標準合同,準備一份草案。
3. After the draft is completed, we can work out any minor problems.
草案完成后,我們就可以解決其他較小的問題了。
4. The first point we should discuss is the procedure for starting sales.
我們該討論的第一點是開賣的程序。
5. We'd like to discuss the details of the contract, especially discrepancy and claim.
我們想討論合同的各項細目,特別是差異和索賠。
6. I think we'd better make it a separate term.
我想我們最好把它單獨列為一項。
7. According to the draft, if we want to file a claim for damage, we should give you a survey report issued by a surveyor approved by you.
根據草案,如果我們想就貨物破損提出索賠,需要向你們提交一份由你們同意的檢查機構的檢驗報告。
8. Can we add it as a condition in the clause?
我們能否把這一點作為條件加進這一條款?
9. How long will the contract last?
合同要訂多長時間?
10. Initially, it would run for one year as a trial period. If everything is satisfactory, it could be renewed and extended two years.
剛開始是一年,作為實驗期,如果令人滿意,合同可以重訂,而且延長兩年。
11. The details of the contract can be changed only when both parties agree to the change.
合約的細節,只有經雙方同意才能修改。
12. With three months' notice the contract can be annulled.
經三個月的公告,合約便可廢止。